Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Carpool Conversation

Here's part of our conversation as we drove home this evening:
Colton: "Ms. Tiffany, this one time I got a boo-boo on my hand..."
He doesn't get a chance to finish b/c Brady interrupts, "Did you have a hole in your hand like Jesus?"
Colton: "Uh, no."
Brady: "Oh, good. Jesus died for our sins. He's never gonna die again though."
Colton: "Yeah, I know."
Yes, Ms. Chadney, your lessons are being heard by these sweet boys. :)

This was pretty funny in comparison to last Friday's ride. I usually have the Christian station, the kids' CDs, or Johnny Cash (Joaquin Phoenix's version) on while we're in the car- per their request. It happened that on this Friday I had the pop station 99.5 on. I turned the car on, heard the station, and meant to change the channel (b/c I never know what the crazy djs are going to say that will be echoed from a 4 or 2-year old mouth) and before I get the chance Colton says, "Hey, can you turn it up? I LOVE this song!" Since it's LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem, I'm not so sure he does know. Until he belts out, "And we gonna make you lose your mind! Everybody just have a good time." Colton's jamming and then leads the back seat choreography, "Get up, get down, put your hands up to the sound. Sylvie- hands up! (and she does immediately) Brady, hands up! (and he does too)" I was LMFAO looking in the rear view mirror to see six small hands rocking it. It was Hilarious! When I asked Colton how he knew that song, he goes, "I listen to it every day on my daddy's iPod when I'm in the shower." Rock it Hicks, rock it!!

No comments: