Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Teacher Teacher

Brady found an 18" ruler somewhere in the house, so it's been laying out within reach. I'm cooking today and Sylvie says to me, "Mommy! What dis?!" and is standing where I hang up their artwork pointing with the ruler. I was cracking up. That's how Ms. Flori and Ms. Adela teach circle time as they point to the shapes on the wall, and she was happy to be playing teacher. I would answer her and then she'd either praise me, "Good Mommy!" or correct me when I purposefully offered up the wrong answer, "No Mommy! Dis NOT a bunny! It's a egg!"


I'm back-blogging. Imagine my Delight when Omayma randomly sent me this video a few days later. I hadn't told her about Sylvie's teacher-mimicking. The video confirms that she was indeed playing teacher. You can't really hear anything, but Adela is asking her to point to certain shapes on the wall. It's another phone video, so you have to turn your head sideways to see it again. :p I loved the glimpse in to circle time. :)

No comments: