Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving Placemats

We're hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year. But I'm super lucky b/c Grandma is bringing all the food- so literally all we're doing is hosting. (I know, Grandma spoils us All!) Anyway, so we made Thanksgiving placemats today. It was fun (if you average the "Lots" of fun for them and the "sort of" fun for me- haha!). I was reminded again why I love that they go to daycare and do all those fun projects at school. Although it was washable paint, it was pretty crazy and getting Everywhere. We had two placemats that Brady's made the past two years at Open Arms. We made a few more with hand print turkey families on them (with a Daddy Turkey, Mommy Turkey, Brady Turkey and Sylvie Turkey) so that everyone at the table had one. Then I just let them go to town with the finger paint-

No comments: