Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pretty

I thought Sylvie looked adorable this morning with her boat neck top with the little bow and the skirt/pants. I told her I wanted to take her picture and she said, "Necklace!" and first accessorized and then started posing. lol!
What's up with the wall-sit?

Lately when I try to take her picture, she wants to take mine at the same time. So she grabs her Elmo camera that Great Aunt Mar gave her. (That's why you see it in so many pictures.)

Her other favorite prop these days is "My Wintah!" That's what we've named her plush Winter dolphin that we received with our donation to CMA b/c that's what she emphatically calls it. Hers is funny and different from Brady's tailless one b/c her "My Wintah!" stuffie has the prosthetic tail. It's funny.

No comments: