Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Helping His Sis Out

This morning the kids asked if we could play outside. I said, "Sure, just give me a second." From the office, I could hear the nice sweet sounds of "Baydee, need hat too!" (Apparently Brady put a hat on and Sylvie wanted one too...just like big bro.) He responds, "Okay, let me help you." I snuck out of the office with the camera to try and capture the moment. So sweet, and so cute b/c she picked one of her hats that looked just like his. :)

"Cheeeeeese!"

Then Brady said, "I'm gonna do funny face!" and Sylvie said "Fun fay!" (I swear, she drops syllables and sounds all the time. It's amusing if you understand her.) So here they are- monkey see, monkey do. I do love how she's looking at him in these pictures.




This picture makes me laugh b/c I can hear it in my head. Brady's raking up the leaves to make a pile like Daddy did for them last time and Sylvie's already on the starting blocks yelling, "Mark! GuhSet! GOOOOO!!!" You can see it on her face. So cute.

Glee- that's how I'd describe what I see on Sylvie's face here.
Love it!

Now the little monsters are coming after me, the innocent bystander! That's about the cutest war face I ever did see though!
A pile of leaves and little limbs


No comments: