Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Los Ninos

This morning, Brady said, "Hey Mommy! We should go to the park after school today and have a picnic dinner there...then you won't have to clean up the mess!" (ha! Can you tell he's heard that before? I always say I'm pleased to have them eat outside b/c the wildlife cleans up the mess. Thanks birdies and bugs!) Then in talking to Miss Nikki at the reception desk this morning, we realized it was cinco de mayo! So the plan became to have taco salads (okay, they really just had taco beef + Spanish rice and tortilla chips) at the park tonight.

Brady is always intrigued by the tennis courts and if anyone is playing. There were players on the courts tonight and Brady asked if they could have dinner while we watched tennis. Works for me dude. The players thought these two were hilarious. Sylvie's screaming, "baw! baw!" and pointing and Brady's asking a million questions, "Hey, why that guy got a sweatband? Why that player hit the ball in the net?" The players had a captivated audience, so I let it ride. It was fun!


After an entire set, we finally did make it to the playground.
Little girl just wants to be big like her bro- and is a total copycat...which will cause me heart failure one day I am sure! Especially when she does things like this-
Chica Loca (crazy girl) indeed!
Grandma asked me if I had any pictures of Sylvie's trio bottom teeth. I don't have any that I took specifically for the purpose of documenting this cuteness that persists (not sure where that fourth bottom one is!), but any picture of her smiling or talking does showcase it. cutie, cutie, cutie

As I told them to run to the top of the hill and back, it reminded me of that funny VW commercial where the kids get worn out (but yup, it works!).
Then in an instant, I was reminded of the Little House on the Prairie intro...tumbling kids and giggles. awesome!


No comments: