Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mommy Bling


This is my most favorite piece of jewelry- and I do not ever take it off. It's my mommy necklace. So many friends have complimented it. My kids love it too. Well, Sylvie grasps anything she can get her little hands on. Brady loves to play with it and slide the pendants around...but he also beams when I tell him that the one pendant is for him and the other is for Sylvie.

Their names are stamped on the front and their birth dates are stamped on the back. It also has their birth stones below the text. It worked out well that Brady's blue topaz (December) birth stone and Sylvie's garnet (January) sort of look blue and pink. I love this necklace so much because I love them so much!

2 comments:

Amber said...

That's rad! Very personal, but not cheesy.

Aimee said...

I love this necklace...can you please tell me where you found it? I'd like to leave a hint for my hubby for Mother's Day :)