Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Going to Grandma's

I love her little spring hippo outfit today. :)

While I was taking Sylvie's picture, I heard prolonged toddler silence followed by stomping and giggling. Someone was quite pleased with his ability to put his rain boots on all by himself and the fact that no one was scolding his running-around-the-house-with-shoes-on mischief!

We headed to Grandma and Papa's house and took full advantage of their awesome backyard.


I was pushing Sylvie's stroller out on the back deck and saw this neat scene. I zoomed the camera lens in an attempt to capture the moment among the three generations.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Seriously Tiffany, its not fair to hog all the cute kids!

I don't think I have ever seen cuter children.