Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Her Big Brother

As we were out walking today, the stroller went over a bump in the sidewalk and Brady put his little hand over his sister and kept it there. Seeing this squeezed my heart. Good boy Brady, you protect your little sis! I had to take a picture of it to remember the sweetness...and as a reminder to look at all those other times when he's not so sweet to her. lol!

I love how in this one it looks like she's reaching for him too. She's not really, but that's what I like to think when I look at it. precious.

2 comments:

Amber said...

A little glimpse of what life will be like in 15 years! I love it.

Karen H said...

Tiffany:

Hi, I am a former neighbor of Sherry and Rich from Hartville, Ohio. Could you please e-mail me at kholm@kent.edu I would love to have Rich and Sharon Rae's new address/phone/e-mail. Glad to see they are now so close to their grandbabies! Sherry told me about The Luhring Life blog in her Christmas card. Your family is so darling! Say hello to Brett for me. I remember when he was Brady's age...where do the years go! Take Care....Karen Holm