Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Girlie Girl

We had a growth-check sonogram today. I was so excited for another chance to see our little girl! At my dr appointment last Thursday, my fundal (uterine) height measurement was off by one centimeter. Since I am usually spot on, Dr. Setty wrote me a referral to get an additional sonogram. Sweet! Today they confirmed that growth is just fine. In fact she is measuring about 2 weeks ahead. We are 28.5 weeks now and she's measuring about 30.5 weeks. With an estimated weight of 3.5 lbs, they told me she was in the 89th percentile (yup, we're talking percentiles already). :) I also asked the tech to confirm for me that Littlest Luhring was a girl and she showed me what she called the "hamburger buns" and said, "Yes, she's a girl."

No comments: