Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Big Brother In Training

Indeed, we all know how much I love shirts with cute sayings...this is definitely one of my new favs! Our very own little Baby New Year is due to arrive 01.22.10 (January 22, 2010...I just thought it looked neat numerically as a palindrome). Brady will be just over 2 years old when he gets his promotion to big brother.

As with big brother, this new little Luhring's life is being documented prior to birth. Here's a 12 week in utero shot:
This is how we told Daddy 2 months ago on May 15:

Back then, Brady wasn't talking (or repeating) nearly as much as he is now. So I was pointing to the picture of a baby from his dictionary and he was filling in the blank of the sentence. The picture below is one of the fun ones captured as I was trying to get a shot of Brady in his shirt. It looks like he is telling us what he thinks of the thought of a new baby. (no, no no!) haha! But actually he's reading his 5 Little Monkeys book and is telling me what the doctor said ("no, no no more monkeys jumping on the bed!").

12 comments:

Soma said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Maybe 2010 will be the year of the girl? 2009 is clearly the year of the boy! Hope you are feeling well and that the pregnancy goes smoothly! Yay!!

Hema said...

Congratulations!! I second Soma's comments on the girl! Hope the pregnancy has been treating you well.

Bhavika and James said...

Congratulations to the three of you! Brady will make a great big brother. B and I wish you the best.

Kerri said...

CONGRATS!! Hope you're feeling well. We're thrilled for you.

Shellie Schroeder said...

Congratulations! We are so happy to hear there will be a new addition to your family. :-)

Piggy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! What an adorable and funny way of telling daddy! :D

veronica said...

Woo, Hoo! I am so happy for you! I have been wondering lately when some news would be sprung!!Congrats! Can we say little girl? hee, hee

PT and Mo said...

Congrats...we are SO happy for you!!!

Toby said...

Congratulations!!! Hope you are feeling well!

Courtney said...

yay!!! hip hip hooray!!! we are SO excited for you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting :) And you won't be in the dreaded "2 under 2" category! Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy!

Tina said...

Yay! I am very happy for you! I am behind, and getting caught up, so I know this is late, but Congratulations!!!