Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Leash Law


What's wrong with these pictures? Well the Luhrings appear to be applying the county's leash law appropriately for their 19 month old toddler...but not their dog! LOL! This picture doesn't do the scene justice. Brady Loves his monkey harness...to play with, not to wear as a leash. This morning he asked me to put it on as I was about to let Romey outside to go potty. We wound up walking down the sidewalk and I was sure it was a comedic scene- Romey leading the pack a few steps in front of us, Brady running after him, and me holding on to Brady's "leash." I was cracking myself up and finally decided to take a picture when Brett came out. But by then, Romey had run off in to the grass and Brady was really tiring of the leash. It was an amusing moment though and I wanted to remember it. ;p

1 comment:

Abrahams said...

OMG, too funny. Looks like E and Brady have matching 'leashes':) E is in LOVE with his - and it's a monkey one too. We got it a few months ago (of course, I was preparing myself for a toddler in the airport - we're heading to Dallas) ... E is very affectionate with the monkey -- i've never seen him so 'loving' with a stuffed animal before!!