Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Sylvie's Christmas Program

Tonight is (what is likely) Sylvie's final Christmas program @ Open Arms.  She is a shepherd.  The boys were "supposed" to be shepherds and the girls were supposed to be animals.  But as Sylvie stated, "Ms. Chris said I could be a sheep, but I wanted to be a donkey.  She said we could not switch animals, but could be a shepherd if we didn't want to be an animal.  So I'm picked shepherd."  Fine with me, Sister.  Kindergarten shepherds singing Happy Birthday Jesus and Go Tell It On The Mountain will get me every time, influx of hormones or not! so so so sweet.
Photo booth fail as we blocked out "the greatest baby of all!" (Shepherd Brady does look legit, but he's standing right in front of Baby Jesus' manger while Wise Lady Sylvie, Mary Mommy, and Joseph Daddy pose)
There's the Baby Jesus!

No comments: