Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2015

Scout Elf and Sylvie

I cried when I went to retrieve Gingerbear last night.  There was a tiny folded up note near him that Sylvie had left.
"I am sorry that I was mean to my brother.  I will try my best to be good to my brother so I can get lots of presents.  I think I can be good, Santa and Gingerbear.  Sincerely from Sylvie Luhring"
What really got me was that she was Not mean to her brother.  They were supposed to be cleaning up the playroom and she was trying to tell him to do that b/c "Mommy said so" and he threw one of her Lego creations and it broke.  :(  She started crying and when she gets that way, she can't stop.  Brett put them both in their rooms, and I really did feel bad for her (until she couldn't stop crying and get control of herself...then my patience was out- lol!)

But oh my heart, I love that girl.  (Brady has shown none of this this year.  I know he did when he was a 5/6 year old, but sadly I haven't seen it this year.)  I slept in Sylvie's room last night and snuggled her all night long.  I just needed to;  my sweet little bunny.  She really cares about him, and Santa, and doing the right thing this year.  Gingerbear was in her room today and she was pleased that he left a note just for her and asked if she could keep it.  :)

No comments: