Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Sibling Class

Today we attended Sibling Class @ the hospital.  The kids got to see the room where I will be when I have the baby and then they got to practice helping take care of a baby (swaddling, diaper changes).  It was a cute little class!
Gingerbear was in Dawson's room today; rocking a swaddled baby Jesus. (and side note...this was the first day I forgot to move him b/c I was out at the Ladies Christmas Party last night.  omg!  Talk about a stressful start to the day, where Brett was of NO help to me.  I'm sleeping and Sylvie says, "I wonder where Gingerbear is today." and I bolt out of bed, blind without my contacts.  Brett says, "I don't know...go look for him." and I glared at him and said, "Why don't you guys watch tv for a bit since it's Saturday?"  Brett did Not pick up on my "hint" and kept encouraging the kids to go find him.  Uh, did YOU move him, Daddy?!  sigh.  So, crazy and blind Mommy ran around retrieving the elf and posing him as best I could. oy vey.)

No comments: