Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

"Sick" Day

I go in to Sylvie's classroom weekly to run through site words with the kids.  Today Sylvie said her tummy hurt (and she said that this morning at breakfast too) and asked that I take her home with me.  I don't think she really is sick, but I told her to stick it out in kg for another hour and then she could take the bus home instead of going to kg extension this afternoon.  Turns out she is Fine. :)  We grabbed smoothies for lunch and then surprised Brady @ his lunch time.

 She wanted a pict next to the picture she, Cate and Ellie made together. :)
 After lunch she played with her pals across the street (Taylor and Blake) and then we walked to school at dismissal to get Brady.  Sweet pict of Taylor and Sylvie.:)

No comments: