Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2015

"Allllviiiiiiiiiiin!"

After Brady's flag football game this morning, I took the kids to Alvin and the Chipmunks live on stage.  (One of my few times taking them to DC myself...Brett's in Blacksburg for yesterday's Hokie game.)  It was an AWESOME show and we got a deal with Rock Star seats (front and center, just about eight rows back and No One was near us)!  And Too Cool b/c we saw the Morels there!  (had no idea they had tickets!)  At one point during the show, Brady kept looking to our right and I said, "Brady, Alvin is not over there; he went that way." and he goes, "I know.  But Mr. Kevin IS over there!"  ha!  The second half of the show was That Much Better with our besties right next to us.  Sylvie and Bella Rocked out!
Her cutie outfit; we were running errands while Brady had practice before his flag game-
 Yes, he's trying to catch the paper snowflakes on his tongue...and did...only to cough it out and make a face at me. Lol!

No comments: