Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2014

First Stop- Beach

It's our first full day here...so of course we're going to the beach!  "Go to the beach" was the #1 thing (and really the only thing that mattered to him) on Brady's Summer To-Do List.  So relaxing!
 
 I think Brett has just as much, if not more, fun than the kids at the beach!
 
First day here and Sylvie has busted up my mouth!  I'm freaking out a little bit.  I was holding her while she jumped the waves.  Well, she jumped before I was ready and her skull hit my jaw so hard I saw stars!  I could not feel the teeth in my mouth and could only taste blood.  I had to ask my mom to check if all my teeth were still in there.  I couldn't feel anything for about 45 minutes.  Days later it was still hurting.  My molars no longer align and I cannot bite down and two teeth are wiggly.  Oh goodness, adult teeth are not supposed to be wiggly.  Of course, this happened on our first day here!  doh.  But we're on vacation...so I cannot complain!! :)

No comments: