Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Double Demo Derbies for Daddy's Birthday

We went out to Berryville to enjoy not just one, but Two demolition derbies today.  One was a figure 8 one that I'd never seen before, and the other was a standard one...where we got to see a car On Fire!  SO COOL!  Awesome Fun, yet again!
Perhaps a little bit too glam for this derby, 
but once that dust started flying, we were grateful she was wearing them!
Sass-a-frass
 The GRAND stands (get it? ha!)
 Yup, she's requesting picts again. Funny.
 
I kept saying to the kids, "That is Not something you see every day. SO cool!" Altho, I remember seeing a car fire @ a derby when I was little...it was cool then and even cooler now. I was thinking perhaps my giddiness was inappropriate though b/c everyone around us was screaming (the one lady:  "That car is ON. FIRE. Y'ALL! OMG!") Dude, the FD is here; it's all good...make that AWESOME!
 Happy Birthday Brett! :)

No comments: