Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Feeding Time @ The Zoo

We (Brady, Sylvie, Jerel, and I), along with most everyone else who is on Spring Break this week went to the zoo today.  It was NON-STOP feeding time at the zoo. Literally that's all they wanted to do.  "Can we have a snack?"  "I'm hungry."  "What do you have to eat?" We had popsicle when we arrived (before we even entered the zoo).  Then they just ate their way through.  I had to finally say, "No more snacks until we've seen Something, some animal." b/c they'd had no fewer than Eight snacks and we saw like Two animals. I told them tomorrow we should just sit home and I'll just give them a snack every 10 min and that would make their day.

No comments: