Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 1, 2014

I Love the 80s!

We joined Maura and Daryl and a few other neighbors and friends and partied like it was 1988 (and we weren't 12 years old- ha!).  Tonight we took a party van and went to the Legwarmers concert.  It was totally radical!  Seriously, it was like stepping back in time.  Everyone in the place was fully decked out.  Which reminds me...when Brett saw me dressed and ready he goes, "Do you think everyone is as in to this as you are?"  We arrive at the Schauss' house and Mike answers the door.  He says, "Daryl is upstairs still getting his makeup applied."  This and the sight of Daryl (in his white leopard pants and well-done mascara), fully answered Brett's question!
Not only do I LOVE 80s music, but my hair was made for this. Brett goes, "How much hairspray is in your hair?" Um, none. Seriously.

No comments: