Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 27, 2014

100 Year Old Brady and Sylvie

We also had fun checking out what our 100-day kindergartener would look like as a 100-year old (and of course lil' sis joined in too...she might as well be in kg herself). I laughed so hard my face hurt (and no doubt added many more laugh lines to my own face!)!  We used the Aging Booth app.   Oddly enough it didn't work very well with adult faces. When I tried it, it didn't make my hair grey. Brady goes, "Maybe that's b/c you're already old." ha!

He very well may still be making these faces in 94 years, when he's 100 years old.
Seriously, she might as well be in kg...Brady's teacher says she is full of confidence and so ready for kindergarten. (Yes, Sylvie has regular interaction with her brother's teacher b/c we walk to school together every day and b/c she comes with me when I volunteer there. Just as she followed in Brady's footsteps for preschool...before blazing her own trail, Sister is Ready, for sure!)

No comments: