Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mini Mommy

Tonight I'm in the kitchen making dinner and Sylvie is calling me from the family room where she's sitting. I go in there and say, "What do you need Sylvie?" She replies, "Gummy sacks! I feeding my baby in the wocking chay-ah. I cannot get up." omg, are you kidding me?! So I get her the snacks and give them to her. Clearly her hands are occupied feeding her baby and she says, "Can you open 'dem for me? I cannot hold 'dem. I have my baby. She hungry." It was like a flash-forward 30 years from now. LOL! Love it! When Brady was this age, he probably saw me like this with newborn Sylvie. But for the Littlest Luhring, this "model to mimic" is not present...she had to come up with this all by herself. I love it!

No comments: