Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Fancy Do

Sylvie came home from daycare today with a fancy hairdo that resembled a bun. It looked adorable, even though my picts don't do it (or her) justice. I cracked up that she didn't find it the least bit odd when I said, "Turn around and look at the wall for a minute so I can take a picture of the back of your hair." haha- I take so many pictures of them and she's a fairly obedient 2 year old. :)


I took these picture to remind myself of Sylvie's consistent habit of making all the crayons in our house nude. :p For some reason, at first this annoyed me and I'd say, "Sylvie! Please do NOT peel the paper off the crayons!" But then I realized it makes her happy to do this. She told me so when I asked her why she did that- "I LIKE it! I happy!" :) and I figured, really what's the harm?

No comments: