Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Put Your Creative Hat On

This was how I found the boys playing Playdoh this morning. Apparently the baseball player and the fireman are busy being creative.

This reminds me that Brady often assigns us roles when we are playing...no matter what we are playing...and he's pretty strict about not breaking character. For example, with Mimi yesterday he insisted that he was Bob the Builder and she was Wendy. He would not address her as anything other than Wendy and would not answer unless you called him Bob. He corrected me often. "Brady, are you hungry for lunch?" "No, I'm Bob and Bob's not hungry right now." Lately he's been referring to Sylvie as "the little alien." I think maybe from Toy Story, but I'm not sure. Nonetheless, it is funny to hear him talking to her, "No, little alien! That's not a toy for you." "Little alien, do you want milk?" "Little alien, don't climb the stairs by yourself!"

No comments: