Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Rayan!

The kids and I celebrated Rayan's 2nd birthday at Jumpin' Jack Sports this evening. Brett was dealing with an awful stomach bug so it was just the three of us. I didn't take many pictures...I was having too much fun playing, visiting, and keeping track of the little peeps. Of course the kids had fun playing ball and jumping in the bouncy house (even Sylvie and I went in). um, SO fun! I haven't ever been in one. I'm always been either pregnant or taking care of a baby when we've been places that have these. But now that Sylvie's sturdy and loves jumping- Game On! whoohoo! Brady also discovered this fun new toy (the blowout horn) and had a Blast. Happy Birthday Ry!

No comments: