Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Little Man

I took these pictures this morning because I thought Brady looked so cute- just like a little man. I'm also reminded that my days of picking out his outfits may be limited. A few months ago, Brady adamantly let me know that he disliked overalls by screaming "OFF!" and pulling at the straps. Bummer because they are so darn cute! Well apparently I've been letting him wear too many t-shirts lately because today when I put this button down on him, he pulled at it and said, "Off." I kept insisting "On" though and took him to daycare. When I picked him up this afternoon, I noticed that 2 of the 4 buttons on the shirt were missing. Ms. Adela reported that they popped off as Brady pulled at the shirt today. He's determined to let me know that he's the boss of his fashion. I read that around 16-18 months of age, kids can start having opinions about what to wear. I remember thinking, "What?! That's so young. No way. Besides, I have a son." hmm...so he's a textbook kid if nothing else. Well, at least I was warned, I guess.


Here's another from this morning after I said, "Brady. It's time to go. I'm going to Ms. Omayma's now. Bye!" He looked at me and said, "Okay, bye!" Apparently he has other plans for today.

And here's one more of the goonie-bot taken while playing outside after dinner. He loves to squish his face against the glass. :p "Little pig, little pig, let me in!"

1 comment:

Piggy said...

Not only is Brady a big boy, but he'll be a big brother before you know it! Drea still wears what I pick out, but doesn't want to wear diapers anymore sometimes, so hopefully, she'll be potty trained soon! Funny that you mentioned the Harris Teeter video 'cause I thought of you guys this morning while Drea was pushing the little grocery cart at the store. :D