Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 30, 2007

A visit from Meemaw

We were treated to a visit from Meemaw this weekend. My mom had a training class @ FBI headquarters and was able to stay with us from Thursday evening to Sunday morning. Unfortunately Brett was either at work or @ VT most of the time she was here. The only real time they got together was commuting in to DC on Friday morning. But I thoroughly enjoyed some wonderful time with my mom! Boy did she take care of us! She walked the dogs. She cooked us meals for the week. She did the laundry and cleaned up. It was Fantastic! I wish she lived closer...no, not because she's just so good at all those things and at taking care of her daughter, but because it was just so wonderful to have her here. I love you Mom!!!

btw, here's a few picts of Brett and super cutie lil' Hokie Riley Sommer and friends at this weekend's tailgate:
Do not ask me what they are doing in the last picture...Brett was again stingy with his story telling. :p

No comments: