Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

We're Having a Baby Tomorrow!

We scheduled our third child's induction.  I am a little weirded out by the idea of determining a child's birth day.  However, both Brady and Sylvie came a week early, so I was thinking #3 would too.  I mentioned to Dr. Stokes at my last appointment that the uncertainty was a little unsettling and he noted that the doctors would schedule an induction any time after 39 weeks.  We're 39 weeks tomorrow, so we scheduled it.  Tonight is our last night as a family of four!  As we did with Sylvie (even though we didn't know she would be born the next day), we took fam fotos in the nursery.

1 comment:

A Better Name will Come . . . said...

Hi Lurhrings!!! Congrats, seven months later.

For that matter, nearly 9 and 7 years too.

Would love to reconnect with you all.

Hope all is well.

I'll find you on facebook too.

Take care,
Dean