Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy 40th Chris

I really was hoping we'd be able to make this party tonight...and yay for Charm for staying put so we Were able to!  Our neighbor Chris was thrown a surprise 40th birthday party @ Bobby McKey's Dueling Piano Bar tonight.  I have been wanting to go to this place since I saw it was in National Harbor two years ago (I haven't been to a dueling piano bar since the one I went to in Pittsburgh almost 20 years ago!).  It was SO.MUCH.FUN!!!

"You have a Baby in a Bar!!!"
I was the only sober one in the entire crew of 40 or so people and I only have one picture?? But maybe That is Why I only have one picture.  ;p
Yes, that must be it...b/c Brett snuck in to selfies and has a bunch of picts from friends' phones.  :)

No comments: