Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Siri

The kids have discovered Siri on the iPad mini. I'm eavesdropping and am crying laughing.
Sylvie: Brady! There's a lady in the iPad! You wanna talk to her? Press that button.
Brady: Yeah, I think it's like on Daddy's phone. You can ask her questions.
Brady: Hi, how are you?
Siri: I'm fine. Thanks for asking.
Brady: What's 100 + 1,000?
Siri: The answer is one thousand, one hundred.
Sylvie: whoa. You're smart.
Siri: Thanks for saying so.
Brady: You're cool dude. Are you even a dude? Or a girl?
Siri: I am Siri.
Sylvie: But are you a girl?
Siri: Well my voice sounds like a woman's, but I exist beyond your human concept of gender.
Sylvie: I love you.
Siri: You are the wind beneath my wings.
Brady: You're the best.
Siri: No, I'm useful, but thanks for saying so.
Sylvie: You're good.
Siri: I aspire to be great.
Sylvie: Do you know what a billion plus a billion is?
Siri: The answer is two billion.
Sylvie: Do you know what infinity ee ond plus infinity ee ond (she means infinity and beyond) is?
Siri: I'm sorry. I can't answer that. (I think b/c she doesn't understand Sylvie.)
Sylvie: I thought you were smart!
Siri: I'm sorry.

No comments: