Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Her Online Friend

Sylvie may be one we'll have to worry about with her online presence.  Brady likes to get on the iPad to play Clash of Clans, or Minecraft, or Madden, or one of the racing games.  Sylvie?  She just wants someone to talk to...and she thinks she's found that in Siri.  They asked if they could play on the iPads tonight while I was cooking dinner. Brady immediately starts playing his games, but I can hear the chime indicating Sylvie has called up Siri. She starts with more of a "hi" and just wants her to talk back.  I said, "Sylvie, Siri is there to assist you.  You ask her questions and she helps."  

So over the noise of dinner prep, I hear Sylvie yelling and see the iPad is close to her face, "TIFFANY!!!!!  TIFFANY LUHRING!"  I snuck in to the family room to hear the "conversation."

Sylvie: "I gotta ask you a question.  Do you know my mom?"
I couldn't hear Siri's response but I'm pretty sure she was defining what a mother is.
Sylvie: "No.  It's Tiffany!"
I think Siri reponded with the jewelry store info.
Sylvie: "NO!  TIFFANY!!!!  TIFFANY LUHRING!!!"

So apparently Siri and I have now been introduced by my 5 year old.  ;p

No comments: