Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

First "Real" Swim Meet

First "real" meet; Wednesday night; away meet- @ Stone Ridge; and Brady's scheduled for a relay (b/c they have an eight-lane pool).  Here we go!
 
Seems that's all the picts I have.  I was too busy cheering...which I do while choking back tears.  I'm not sure why I'm so emotional to watch this sweet boy swim.  Maybe b/c it's the first athletic activity I've seen him have to work at.  He holds on to the lane lines during his 25M freestyle.  (He says the pools are "too big. :)  But he makes it across the pool and we cheer for him the whole way.  He cruises in his backstroke.  Tonight, we waited around for him to do the relay (night swimming @ 9:30 PM!).  It was a bit chaotic and swim meets take some getting used to...with all the waiting around and then heart bursting excitement for 40 seconds!  Love you, little fish!

No comments: