Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 9, 2013

"Like Ms. Paige"

We went to a make-up dance class this Saturday morning (b/c one of our Monday classes was cancelled due to snow).  I told Sylvie that I didn't think Ms. Kristen would be teaching today; that it would likely be Ms. Paige.  Sylvie LOVES them both.  She asked if I could put her hair up like Ms. Paige (who has long gorgeous red hair that she always ties up in bun).  She asked for "pony posse ballerina pictures with my Ms. Paige hair."  Of course, I obliged!

Wouldn't you know it?  For the first time ever (Paige confirmed that) Ms. Paige wore her hair half up today.  lol!  Sylvie kept saying to her, "I have hair like you!"  And halfway through the class she pulled her bun out, brought the hair tie to me, and said, "Can you do it like Ms. Paige now?  A pony in the back, but not all the way." ha!
Dolls in the Attic...Sylvie's favorite game!

No comments: