Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pride

Brady's been drawing rainbows ever since I asked him to draw one for Ms. Chadney when her husband was sick.  But today when he came home with this, I giggled.
Brady told me that he and Colton had worked on it together.  He said, "That's me and Colton b/c we're best friends."  sweet.  I SO wanted to send it to Melissa and Chad, but wasn't sure what Chad would say.  ha!  I should have known.  As we were walking in to school today, Melissa and Colt were too.  She sees us, runs back to the car to grab her phone, and says, "omg! meant to send this to you last night. You have to see what Colton made in school yesterday."  She didn't need to.  I said, "I totally know what you're going to show me. Apparently our families have identical copies."
Colt's version-
 Now that is awesome!  LOL!!!!  We love you boys, and love that you love each other. :)

No comments: