Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Wesley!

Darn you house showings for throwing me off my game and making me forget my camera today!  My iPicts are sub-par.  :(  We celebrated Wesley's birthday at Pump It Up today.  We've never been to this place before, and it was really fun
yeah, nothing I could do about the weird flash eyes. ugh.
Cake- her fav!  But really the two of them are hysterical in their "Jack Spratt" kind of way. Brady always asks me to remove his icing...like remove it entirely from his plate.  Fortunately Sugar Sister is always nearby, happy to accept big bro's donation.  She usually does eat most of the cake too, but the icing (and the double helping) is what makes her happy, and crazy. ha!
No, they're not in pain...these are their Batman faces, that they wanted to make.  Interestingly, their Batman faces resemble my (pitiful) one- ha!
We still had some time before we could return home, so we played at Trailside Park for a bit. The weather was gorgeous and I actually had fun playing on the playground with them too!
 
 

No comments: