Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

My HT Pal

I had to go to the grocery store this morning. Sylvie was napping and Brady was having fun playing in the basement alongside Daddy. I was starting to tell Brett that I was running out for a bit when I decided to ask Brady along, "I'm going to the grocery store. Do you want to come?" "Yes, I do!" he shouts. He's so fun to have around sometimes! :) I love that he's like me and can get excited about little things. I love that he wants to hang out and run errands with me (okay, so he doesn't know they are errands...but I still love that he wants to go with me)!

We only needed a few things so he drove his little cart and was super pleased about that. All these times we've been enjoying the Teeter and Brady's never noticed nor have I pointed out Harry the Dragon's cookies. He noticed today and asked if he could have one. Sure.

I thought he'd eat it in the car. But he led me to the little coffee cafe area of the store and said, "Sit with me Mommy!" What a fun little date it was- complete with a grateful child (who knew the free sugar cookie would be so appreciated?!) and great conversation...okay it was a little repetitive, but still, I Love this boy...he makes my heart swell and my whole self laugh.


No comments: