Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Customer in Training

Our Harris Teeter VIC has moved up to Customer In Training status. Grocery shopping is so much more fun as a family! Normally Brady has to endure sitting in the front of the shopping cart listening to my endless babble about what we need and what's on sale. I do love Harris Teeter though because the samples they have out have saved me many times. I stock up and grab like 10 pieces of cheese and pacify cranky Brady when he wants to get out and/or be held. Today was different though. Daddy came along and was able to supervise Brady while I shopped. Brady had a BLAST pushing the mini shopping cart.

5 comments:

veronica said...

Oh my gosh! You are totally cracking me up! The facts that you are filming this in Harris Teeter is hilarious! Brady is adorable. You might be creating a monster because now he is going to want to do it all the time. Thanks for a great laugh this morning.

Piggy said...

That is too cute!!!! :D

Tina said...

This is such a cute post! I love watching such little people walk around and with that cart...too funny! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm one of Sonny's friends and found our blog through Avi's site. This video literally made me lol. I love the beginning & the music. Brady is a cutie & we had fun reading about him & learning tips for our newborn. You can check out our blog (although I've not had much time to update it) @ rsbaby.blogspot.com All the best to the Luhrings... Happy Thankgiving!

Anonymous said...

James and I loved this video, esp. the opening "scene" when you can't actually see Brady! He's a total doll!