Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Big US

That's what it's called online...the Big US is the Big ultrasound (or sonogram). This special appointment is designed for a professional to analyze the baby's organ development, but the big bonus is they can also usually tell you the baby's gender. I am SO excited!!! Being the planner that I am, I prefer to know ahead of time. Brett said he could "go either way" re: finding out the gender. Well good...b/c we're going my way (lol!) and finding out!

Today I scheduled our Big US for August 7. whoo hoo! I can't wait!!! We've starting the name game conversation (and already have disagreement- ha ha!). However, we're thinking we will not be publicizing our choices. Many of our friends who are either pregnant or already parents, have advised us not to share our name considerations. Apparently people have many opinions about names...and willingly share their thoughts, whether they like your choice or not. We'll see...

No comments: