Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Notifying The Bigs

Today we told the kids we were having another baby.  We have it all on video.  It was cute.  We gave them the ultrasound picts and asked them if they knew what they were.  Sylvie guessed a bear sleeping in a cave.  Brady did say, "This is me, in your tummy."  I think he has seen his baby book and must've remembered?  We told them that was a baby that was in Mommy's tummy now.  They were both super excited.  Sylvie said, "There's a baby in your tummy?!  For Real?!!" and then squealed!  Sylvie asked if the baby was a boy or girl and then told us, "It had better be a girl baby b/c I am NOT dealing with Two brothers!"  (at this point we hadn't gotten the blood test results back yet, so we didn't know the gender yet)  Brady said, "I don't care if it's a boy baby or a girl baby; I just want a CUTE baby!"  haha!

No comments: