Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2014

Guess How Much I Love You

Sylvie snuggling with me and going to bed: "Mommy, I love you to GOD and back." (quickly followed by) "and even to Mill Run and back!" (note: this=1 mile round trip, but apparently is the greater distance to the four-year-old who walks it each morning when we take her brother to school; but I'll take this relative perspective, b/c I get what she means)
"It's b/c I love you the much-est, Mommy."
Trying to use expansion/modeling language, I respond, "I love you the most, Sylvie" but she thinks we're still playing the 'Guess How Much I Love You' game and she replies, 

"I love you the Most-est, Mommy!
Bested by Little Nutbrown Hare. ha!

No comments: