Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pick Your Own

We met up with the Pauleys and the Ehlerts at Crooked Run Orchard today.  We picked blackberries, peaches, and summer apples.  It was SO much fun!
 
 
Look closely- Evan's showing me his pick (not showing me The Bird, which is what it sort of looks like and seeing this pict makes me laugh every time!)
 
Sylvie disobeyed the orchard lady's rules and ate her weight in fruit.  The evidence was (literally) written all over her face And clothes! :p
 Yay! Haylie's here!!!
" Say cheese!" er, "Say apple!"
 Picking break in the shade...
 
Afterward, we went to Subway for lunch.  My heart smiled at the kids' table.  I LOVE it! (and I told Chad, I was making notes for the "ideal Poppies neighborhood" that we want to create: Must have Subway nearby and/or designated kids' tables throughout!  Chad and I came up with a brilliant plan to buy 10 acres nearby and then for all of our families to build our ideal homes on the lot.  The Pick Your Own Plan...hatched while picking our own today!)  :)

No comments: