Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

DIY Preparation

I was busy doing something and the kids didn't want to wait for me to help them put their shoes on when they wanted to go outside today.  I thought they'd just put on flip flops or crocs (b/c w/o laces or anything, they can each put these shoes on themselves).  I laughed out loud when I walked outside to find Brady golfing in rain boots and shorts and laughed harder when I saw that Sylvie had followed suit.  (Rain boots are the easiest for them to put on themselves...and actually it worked out b/c the grass was a little soggy.)  I'm sitting on the porch and Sylvie walks by me headed for the door.  I say, "Where are you going?"  She replies, "I need some-ting" without stopping.  She comes out like this (with Brady's winter hat on) and goes, "Bway-dee!  I ready to play baseball!  I got my hew-met on!"  I about died laughing and then laughed harder when I realized she could pull this off!  Cutie-cake!

No comments: