Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

12/19/2007 - 6:00 PM: "I think something's happening..."

Early or Latent Phase of Stage 1 Labor begins...
I began seeing signs of labor and feeling light cramping and told Brett, "I think we may be in labor." He wasn't really believing me because honestly the early phase of Stage 1 labor is nothing like you see in the movies. But I just knew something was happening. I decided to do as is recommended in the pregnancy books and keep moving and distracting myself. I set about finishing packing my suitcase, doing laundry, changing the sheets on the bed, cleaning up (in other words, more nesting). Then we went to Babies R Us to purchase a baby book to have the hospital nurses stamp footprints in and even went to Circuit City to look at video cameras. I can see why Brett didn't think anything was really happening. We were sort of just business as usual. But in my heart and head, I was so anxious and excited!!!

We took one last belly picture...here it is of me and our "three kids" as of Dec. 19, 2007.

No comments: