Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Nesting? You betcha!

I don't think it's just pregnancy...the nesting instinct is deeply rooted in me and has nothing to do with the additional hormones. I just like things clean and orderly. Some of you are now asking the obvious question...how then do I reconcile this desire for clean and orderly AND live happily with Brett??? Well it is no easy task I assure you! Time to call in the troops...check out my Dyson Fleet below:I'm kidding...we really don't need all these Dysons. But right now it's what we have. We started out with the "Animal" (the purple one). Go figure it was our 28th birthday present to each other in 2004, the year we moved in to this house. While some may think a vacuum cleaner is an odd birthday present, I will tell you it was some of the best money we've ever spent! So you can imagine how devastated I was when it tipped over when Brett was using it (hey, at least he was cleaning!) and flat-lined. Oh the humanity!

Brett found one of the yellow ones on Craigslist. However, the woman selling it wound up giving it to him for free b/c she said she believed that despite it's infamous claims, her Dyson was indeed losing suction. Blasphemy! I just couldn't bare not having vacuumed in 2 days and bought another. Hence our little Dyson family depicted above. I think they're kind of cute! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i knew you guys were hard-core about the dyson - but this definitely cements it! i knew brett had a side job! - dyson rep? too funny!