Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Relaxing"

Sylvie and I went outside to see what Brady and Mimi were up to this morning. I asked Brady, who was sitting in a beach chair, "What are you guys doing out here?" He replied, "Relaxing!" Mimi must have just said that to him, but it cracked me up!

He also informed me they were "making snowmen." He does this by stacking rocks- pretty clever.

We headed to Orlando again this evening for dinner. There was much fun to be had hanging out with his pal Connor, watching the guys on stilts, jumping down the steps of the amphitheater, dancing with Papa, and riding the water taxi back to the hotel!
On the boat...Brady Loved it!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I still can't believe what a big boy Brady is all of a sudden!